[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-mirrors] Mirmon
- Subject: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Mirmon
- From: Mitry Matyushkov <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:37:11 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 10/27/2011 2:39 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
for your convenience, since a few minutes, at
http://download.documentfoundation.org/mirrors/mirmon/ we maintain a
Mirmon instance with information on the current status of our mirrors.
Thanks for your ongoing support!
Looking at the mirmon status I see that a log of mirrors including local ftp.byfly.by do not have TIMESTAMP file. I've checked rsyncd log files and I've found out that there was no connects to tfd-upload module since at least September 25 (oldest record in the log).
Can you please check if push upload from bilbo.d.o is working and is there ftp.byfly.by on the list of pushed mirrors?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/mirrors/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-mirrors] Mirmon||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-mirrors] Mirmon||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-mirrors] Mirmon
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Mirmon
- Previous by thread: [tdf-mirrors] Mirmon
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-mirrors] Mirmon