On 28/04/2016 09:15, mjollnir66@laposte.net wrote:

The question is, how do we enforce the rules with the greatest
efficiency possible.

Unfortunately, interoperability is strictly related to the user
behaviour, and should become a topic for students in schools. Users
should learn how to create interoperable documents, not only related to
fonts but also to other document elements.

In my opinion, an automatic reply of the administration ingoing email
platform would be the best solution. It would reply automatically to
anyone who sends an email with a transitionnal OOXML attached. This
email would be written very carefully whith information about IGR v2,
about the 2 versions of OOXML and about what are the best practices
to communicate with a french administration (ODF).

This could educate users, over the very long term (as most users will
completely ignore the remark).

Therefore is the following question : What is the easiest way to know
wether a file is written in strict OOXML or not ?

I am investigating the issue myself, as I will talk to an audience of
public administration employees in Italy in two weeks, and I will have
to cover the topic.

Or maybe just checking if a single file exists or not would tell us
if the file is strict or transitionnal ?

For sure, MS Office 2013 used to have huge problems in handling OOXML
Strict: http://www.italovignoli.org/2014/02/redmond-we-have-a-problem/.

Microsoft answer on the topic is that I did something wrong as a user,
because I created some content before saving the OOXML Strict, while MS
Office defaults to OOXML Transitional when you enter contents (so, you
cannot save as OOXML Strict a document with contents).

By the way, this was scrutinized by the UK Cabinet Office.

mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber italo@libreoffice.org
hangout / jabber italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0