Hi again,

2012/11/16 Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>

Hi Jesper,

Jesper Lund Stocholm schrieb:

 I have not done a specific investigation of this, but the press release
referred on the Danish page says that Calc has now several new functions
like

"DATODIF, IMAGTAN, IMAGSEK, IMAGCSK ,IMAGCOT, IMAGSINH, IMAGCOSH, IMAGSEKH
og IMAGCSKH"

I would imagine that these were defined in OOF, but I cannot find then in
ODF 1.2 Part 2.

You have to look for their English names. The complex functions are in
section 6.8, DATEDIF is in section 6.10.3

Thinking a bit more on this: do you know if support of these functions from
LibreOffice 3.6 means that the last remaining non-supported functions of
OOF are now supported by LibreOffice - or are there still functions of OOF
that LibreOffice does not support?

Information like this would also be valuable on the wiki.

--
Jesper Lund Stocholm
www.idippedut.dk