Hello Marc,

Far from me is the idea of not letting this work out or even experiment.
But the discussion was started about users forums. Anything besides that
would require the interested teams to have been consulted before.  What I
fear at this stage is both confusion from new contributors (for instance
someone submitting a patch to a forum might never get picked up because
devs would not bother reading the forum) and exhaustion from the
moderators. Again what was discussed is forums for users. Let's see how
this plays out and open a discussion for a contributors forums later on.

Best,
Charles.