Hello Marc,

In the process of commenting it would be good that people who actively respond to a reported bug,
also add their email address. Just for those many cases where the original reporting person has
disappeared, and there no longer is a "problem holder" from the user comunity.

Pieter

Thanks for the reply and comments.