On 08/12/11 02:12, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Christoph,

Le 2011-12-07 16:54, christoph.noack@documentfoundation.org a écrit :
Hi Marc, all,

see
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboard/LibreOffice_Send_Feedback

Help appreciated :-)

Cheers,
Christoph
Nice!

I imagine, that if the user finally got to the point of filling out a
bug, that, perhaps, there would be an automatic forced search of any
similar bug(s) having been submitted? I know that the hardest part of
filing a bug on any project is the initial search for similar
bugs/complaints. Once the search completed then it is all pretty easy to
complete aside from giving a good description and a way to replicate the
bug.

Nice whiteboard on automating the process.

Cheers,

Marc

Maybe someone have the time to dig into the KDE KCrash Handler source
and check out these features there?

– Olav