Yeah! A man without unnecessary limitations.
I believe cropping is a solution to the problem.
I understand, but dislike being forced to read
the whole thread. There is an argument for
reading the "whole thing" but I believe that
it does not need to be dogma.

regards,
Richard.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <andrew@pitonyak.org