Since the third-party stuff is already integrated into LibreOffice, it doesn't matter whether it
passes through the Apache OpenOffice incubator or not.  You have it and you are using it the same
way OpenOffice.org was using it.

What I think is more important is the opportunity the bits that will be under AFL 2.0 provide to
The Document Foundation if it is desired to re-license as other than LGPL3+.

 - Dennis

PS: My understanding from posts by Apache officials on the incubator-general discussion list is
that Apache has submitted the license document.  It is now up to Apache to decide to accept
OpenOffice.org and create an incubator podling, as they are called.  Oracle staff has said they
will assist the podling in transferring the OpenOffice.org artifacts to Apache custody.