Hi all,

Blake from Spoon here. I posted the question about featuring LibreOffice on Spoon, but didn't
realize I would need to subscribe to the discussion list in order to get replies. I've subscribed
and caught up on the thread so I'd like to take a moment to backtrack and answer some questions
posed about the service.

Mac and Linux platform development: No, Spoon does not currently work on these platforms... yet.
Cross platform development is a priority, though, and it is a project we are working on for the
near future.

As to Harold Fuchs' question:

"If I create a document using the Spoon version of LibreOffice ("SLO"), where will that document
exist? On a Spoon server somewhere or on the PC I was using when I ran SLO? If the document
contains pictures or sound/video clips, where are those?"

Answer: Spoon powered applications perform identically to their native counterparts. Wherever you
would normally store documents created with a natively installed version of LibreOffice, you would
be able to do the same with the Spoon virtualized version. As an added bonus/ side note, both free
and paid Spoon accounts come with a predetermined amount of available cloud storage.

Again, my apologies for not making proper use of the discussion email list earlier. Please let me
know if you have any further questions. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Blake Madden
Account Manager
Spoon