I was referred to this mailing list by Florian Effenberger of The Document Foundation. My name is
Blake and I work for a company called Spoon, which offers the ability to launch desktop apps from
the web with no installs.

We recently received a request to add LibreOffice to the Spoon.net app library.  We'd like to
partner with The Document Foundation to offer LibreOffice on Spoon.  In the interest of
transparency and public input, Florian suggested I submit my request to this mailing list for
discussion.

You can see examples of Spoon powered apps at http://spoon.net/apps  . For free apps and trials,
Spoon is a free service, and all that is needed for distribution is written permission.

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions.  Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Blake Madden
Account Manager
Spoon