On 2011-03-09 5:10 AM, Bill Sippo wrote:
A while back I joined the users mail list, and since then have been receiving
in my in-box each day a large number of messages, more than I can handle, so
I've been trying to unsubscribe.  I'm using the information and unsubscribe
link from the bottom of each message received;

But it doesn't sound like you are READING the messages you receive back...

The link at the bottom of each message is for INSTRUCTIONS ONLY...

You must then follow the instructions to send the unsubscribe message.

Personally, I think it is really dumb to do it this way - since 999% of
all of the clicks on that link will be for unsubscribing, there should
be first, a line that provides the unsubscribe message itself, then a
SECOND line for full instructions, if you really do need instructions
for something other than just unsubscribing...

--

Best regards,

Charles