RGB ES wrote:
AFAIK, LibO dictionaries are the same dictionaries from OOo.
If you have a custom dictionary where you added the words you miss,
you can "import" (I mean, copy to the right location) that dictionary
into LibO user profile. See here for more details about the user
profile:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile