Hi Cor,

Or is there a system to save proposals for a later check under new conditions.

Not that I am aware of.

Eventually it could be helfpul to have a list of such ideas in a common place (TDF or LO) with marks like:
later on - not practicable - and so on and with short reasons.
Because people could check such a "list" and see whether an idea was already in discussion and what the decision was, even why. This could prevent that the same proposals come again and again, or reduce that.
And a "workflow" could be:
You have an idea?
First look at the List ...
If your idea is not mentioned, mail it for discussion ...

Perhaps developers and others could spare some time by that.

That's my problem with the decisions.

That many things are not clear, just because of the nature of a FLOSS-community? I think I do not understand what kind of clarity or confirmation you are looking for.

In comparison with the real members here I'm from outer space ;-)
I have to put many things together like a puzzle to get an overview for myself.

But it hasn't to be answered right now. I'll ask such things after the
3.3-release again.

And maybe too after the version after that?

That's the reason why I ask such "odd" questions ;-)

(BTW: 3.3 release is not fixed. In this specific case, it will be no earlier then the OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 release of course.)

Is this a good plan from a psychological point of view?
Because people out of TDF/LO and OOo are waiting for the 3.3, and now:
OOo is personally weaked; some sites write it like "is OOo at the end?"
LO is almost unknown for many potenzial users and has to prove that its new "system" of Open Office Suite works well.
Is it good in this situation to come as the second? Eventually weeks after?
In a "race" between two usually the second is the loser.

Greetings,
Johannes