Hallo Sebastian,

Am 06.12.2010 12:21, schrieb Sebastian Spaeth:

http://www.test.libreoffice.org/download/

BTW, any chance to sqitch to to that very soon? It shouldn't hard to
replicate the static content that we have there right now and it would
modifying/improving the content so much easier...

As far as I understand, the LibreOffice website and its download
script will not go public unless there is a minimum of reasonable
content and user friendly structure. However, there seems to be only
little progress since weeks. (There is no one to blame for that,
since all are volunteers.)

When I introduced the the script for download selection seven weeks
ago it was meant as a mock-up only. However, since the final version
of the website seems to take more time, it could be a reasonable
idea to integrate the provisional script here meanwhile:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/

However, I do not have access to this webspace. I beleive the
people, who do have access, are aware of the script. I have been
told that my script causes too much server load (which I can´t prove
or disprove), which may be a reason for not considering the
integration of this script.

Stefan.