I am OOo, and now LO user.

Le 15/11/2010 14:22, RGB ES a écrit :
2010/11/15 Ian Lynch<ianrlynch@gmail.com>:
The point is that for me Inkscape is more usable and if there was an option
to replace Draw with it in LO/OOo I'd take that option. Clumsy
non-multi-tasking dialogues are just one of many issues. I guess if a long
time supporter of OOo like me is saying this many others would too, so
rather than trying to justify Draw's shortcomings we need to work out how to
prioritise improvements to Draw and learn from applications that do it
better.
--
Ian
I use Draw only for simply diagrams, for complex stuff I use Inkscape

    - specific scale drawing (plans, technical drawing...)
    - automatic dimension lines
    - different export formats
    - multi-slide possibility
    - layers comportment (functional layer vs. position layer)
    - separated display and print layers functions
    - ...

As we lost layers in OOo 1.0 impress module (used for multi-languages presentation or different displayed and printed documents ), replacing Draw by another module should be damageable for LO usability.

Luc.

--

 _ o
/ \\____

Faites un cadeau aux générations futures,
abandonnez votre voiture !