Le 2010-10-31 16:19, Mirek M. a écrit :
2010/10/31 Andy Brown<andy@the-martin-byrd.net>

On Sun Oct 31 2010 09:51:03 GMT-0700 (PDT)  fyva wrote:

30.10.2010 19:44, Andy Brown пишет:

Who had the "bright" idea to require the non-removable extensions in
LibreOffice? This, IMO, is totally uncalled for. This is a great way to
lose users.

Andy

  They are removable by administrator -on Linux they can be removed
through the package manager? and on Windows they can be removed by going to
Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel, and clicking the "Change" button
in the LibreOffice entry. There are 3 kinds of extensions now: shared,
bundled and user.

I will pass this on.  I still think it is uncalled for.  Why not just make
them removable via the Extension Manager.  Not a good way to do things.  If
this goes into the release then it is another reason to not move to LibO

+1

Maybe we should wait to hear the reasoning behind installing extensions this way. There must be a reason.

BTW, I am also of the opinion that this should be re-thought. Adding another layer of difficulty for our members/users is only going to frustrate them. The extensions should only be removable through the Extension Manager and no where else. Unless there is an extremely good reason to do this. The user/admin should always be in control.

Marc