Hi Jonathon!

Am Samstag, den 23.10.2010, 09:33 +0000 schrieb jonathon:
On 10/22/2010 10:15 PM, Christoph Noack wrote:

And by the way: I also included "yellow color idea" and updated the
proposal which is based on your proposal ...

a) What are the Hex values, RGB values and CYMK values for the shades of
Yellow that you added?

b)  Will you be adding the values for yellow to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Colors

If we decide to do so - of course :-)

The main proposal was done by Bernhard who sent me a color proposal. I
just extended the palette and changed the colors a bit. Now it's time to
have a look at it and to decide whether it works well on all monitors
and if the color addition itself is pleasing. Since we talk about
branding colors ... there is a need for balance concerning reduction
(improve impact) and completeness (variability, pleasantness).

Due to some time restrictions (there is a huge pile of stuff to do), I
won't be able to extract the colors. But if there is somebody willing to
help out, I can send the SVG file to document the colors on the idea
page (which would be great, by the way).

If we come to the conclusion that the colors work well, then they will
be added here and there (already 5 places or so).

Proposal: Let's follow up on libreoffice-marketing for that.

Cheers,
Christoph