Hi Jean,

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 9:16 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

Thank you very much for your contribution. May I/is it appropriate to
know why you intend to stick to OOo for the time being?

Mainly because I really don’t have the time and energy to put into the
necessary startup activities at TDF, in addition to producing
documentation. Switching to LibO would be a lot more work for me than
staying with OOo -- at least to do things to my own standards. Of
course I don't have to do all the extra work, but I know what I'm
like: I won't be able to stop myself from trying to do too much.

I join Charles in his thanks. The work you have already done here is
really great. Having your support from the begining was also very
important for us so thank you for all this. I hope we will keep the
work in the shape and the quality you've designed.

Kind regards
Sophie