Hello Jean,

Le Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:23:18 +1000,
Jean Hollis Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> a écrit :

Apologies for posting to two lists, but I think this is of general
interest.

I have placed copies of some draft chapters of a Getting Started guide
and a Writer Guide for LibreOffice (in .ODT format) on the wiki,
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

These chapters are ported from the same chapters for OOo3.3, so they
may contain incorrect information or screen captures for LibreOffice.

Volunteers are needed to check and update these chapters before
publication. Contributors are encouraged to work on these chapters
through the OOoAuthors website,
http://www.oooauthors.org/english/libreoffice3/ where you will need a
login and "author" access. If individuals or a group wish to work in
other ways, go ahead.

I intend to continue making chapters available for LibO as we update
them for OOo, but otherwise I do not have time to be involved in
organising or coordinating the work on LibO documentation.

I have moved the Task List and Wish List to another page,
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Produce
and updated the main page of the wiki.

I am remaining in my position as Co-Lead of Documentation at OOo and
will be concentrating my efforts on OOo docs. That is already more
than I can keep up with, so despite my interest in LibO, at this time
I will not be continuing active work for/with the group. Of course, I
could change my mind at any time! If so, I'll let you know.

Thank you very much for your contribution. May I/is it appropriate to
know why you intend to stick to OOo for the time being?

Thank you,

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif