Hi!

It is not surprising to me. Until the LibreOffice you was 100% committed
to OpenOffice.org. Now, what is your occupation? Are you a
OpenOffice.org contributor, or LibreOffice or both of them?. If somebody
ask you what offer to him as a office suite what will you tell to him?
It is somehow a split brain situation. OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice
are competitor products. OpenOffice.org is more one-company ruled,
LibreOffice is more free. Do not forget that the development supported
by big companies plus several freelancer contributor. The companies have
to sell to make success, now Oracle is opponent such companies like
Novell and Red Hat. Oracle  takes one's own course they are not
interested in more freedom.  That is all. That is why it seems a logical
step. However I dislike not to work together.

KAMI