 Hi Sophie, Thorsten,

Sophie Gautier skrev 2010-10-09 19:26:
Concerning the TCM, I've worked on specifications for a new tool that
is being develop and will be integrated to QUASTe. The current
infrastructure for TCM is far too complicated and mix administrative
tasks and user tasks. Also, we need something that deal with plain
text and not html. I volunteer to work on this if you need me and also
to produce the test cases relative to the new features.
Also, we should not miss the power of the NLC on this testing tasks,
if we organize a simple and powerful workflow with a localization
process, I'm sure we will find a huge resource with the NLC projects.

This is great to hear. Will we be able to use QUASTe for our 3.3? Or has the software been released as open source? I haven't been completely up to date on that side for a couple of months so I am a little behind. :-)

I agree we need new test cases for 3.3, and also some structure for the NLC teams to get started.

Tell me how I can assist you on this during this week. :-)

Best

Per