Hello Marco,

On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 20:17 -0500, Marco ''AlpVonKri'' Flores wrote:
Has anyone successfully compiled LibreOffice in openSUSE 11.3 with KDE
4, I'm stuck with a problem, I do the following:

./configure --with-distro=SUSE-11.2                *This is the mos recent version, there is
not 11.3 in the source

Try --with-distro=SUSE without the version number.  You can use that
distro name on any version of openSUSE.

checking for Qt headers... /usr/lib64/qt3/include
checking for Qt libraries... /usr/lib64/qt3/lib64
checking for moc... /usr/bin/moc
checking for KDE headers... no
configure: error: KDE headers not found.  Please specify the root of
your KDE installation by exporting KDEDIR before running "configure".
make: *** [stamp/build] Error 1

I have the packages "libkde4-devel & libkdecore4-devel" installed, so
why is this happening and how do I solve it, any help would be great.

See if yo have libkde3-devel also installed.  If yes, try removing it.
I had trouble building with the kde4 backend, which was solved by
removing the kde3 devel packages.  Building both kde3 and kde4 support
is pretty tricky.

Also, try --disable-kde --enable-kde4, which disables kde3 and enables
kde4 backend.

As Alexandro said, for any future build issues & questions related to
development of LibreOffice, I advise you to come and subscribe to
libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org, where friendly hackers hang out.

Also, if you have some background with C++ development, I encourage you
to come and experience the fun of hacking LibreOffice.  You won't be
disappointed. :-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc