I as the current moderator for all OOo Marketing project mailing lists, am
ready to volunteer to carry on the job of moderator of any mailing list of
forums, whenever /wherever it is required

Do let me know if I can be of any help in this regard :)

Thank You

Best Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>
Moderator, Mailing Lists(all)
Market Project
www.OpenOffice.org

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
   LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"