Hi Gustavo,

BTW, my previous proposal can be seen as the first draft proposal from OSSII.  I've discussed with them then proposed it in the list.

Now we're waiting to see if anyone is interested in that.

Franklin

Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco 於 2022/7/9 11:23 寫道:
Hi Franklin!

I think your proposal is fantastic. My impression is that you, in Taiwan, are having a momentum like we had in Brazil around 2002-2011, but much stronger than ours.

Here, in the OpenOffice.org times, when we had a big adoption, the Brazilian government didn't work enough to create and improve the local ecosystem neither contribute to the project, just focused on installation and use.

FMPOV, we should go ahead. Seems a possible way to reach some non-commercial & non European markets (better explained by Sophie in some last mails).

My question is: as details can be discussed with OSSII, who is the key person to start it? Could OSSII do the first step with a formal proposal to TDF, for example?

Best,
Gustavo