Hi all,

Thorsten Behrens wrote on 26/11/2020 16:53:
Florian Effenberger wrote:
The vote that has been proposed is the following:

1. to freeze (not delete) the "online" repository at TDF's git, for the time
being

1b. to switch the https://github.com/libreoffice/online mirror to instead
mirror the Collabora repo, for the time being, and make sure we catch pull
requests there, e.g. via the mentoring alias on TDF side

2. to freeze (not delete) the translations for online in Weblate, for the
time being

+1 to all points.

I'm convinced it's the least-worst short-term measure, and leaves the
door open in all directions.

Having seen all arguments here, a clear

  + 1

from me. Especially since otherwise I'm very afraid (having some
experience..) that there will be a froze fight for nothing consuming
positive energy from us.

I think it's a wise proposal that Thorsten brought up.

Thanks,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors