Re: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2020-09-11

Hi Uwe,

Am 16.09.20 um 17:07 schrieb Uwe Altmann:
Hi Andreas

Am 15.09.20 um 20:17 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
This gives three members/members representatives with affiliation
'Collabora Productivity' during this board call.
Nope.
Following the cited message at
https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2019/msg00109.html , it looks to me
Infinis beeing a partner, not an subsidiary of Collabora.
Reading the German original text of § 8 (4) of our statutes [1], "afiliate" has the clear meaning
of "subsidiary", not "partner".

As you wrote:
...if there has nothing changed...

[1] "...für dieselbe Firma, Organisation oder Einheit oder einer ihrer Tochterorganisationen als
Angestellte arbeiten."

I already knew the German binding text. But you are following only the
first interpretation method. But that is not the whole story ;-)

Regards,
Andreas