[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] Election Reminder for the MC
- Subject: [tdf-announce] Election Reminder for the MC
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:07:10 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Dear members of The Document Foundation,
this message is to remind you about the currently running elections for the Membership Committee. As previously announced,  all members of The Document Foundation are called to vote on a new Membership Committee, and we kindly ask those of you who haven't voted yet to do so soon.
Members of The Document Foundation as of 2012-07-01  are eligible to vote in the elections. The actual election period has already started at 2012-09-09 00:00 UTC and will end at 2012-09-16 23:59 UTC.
All members have received their voting tokens as well as additional instructions via e-mail. In case you haven't received those, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to the elections, and would like to thank you for your work, engagement and dedication for The Document Foundation!
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice Localization Program in Saudi Arabia announced to enhance Arabic language related features
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] Results of the 2012 Membership Committee election
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice Localization Program in Saudi Arabia announced to enhance Arabic language related features
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] Results of the 2012 Membership Committee election