[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] Re-election of the TDF Membership Committee
- Subject: [tdf-announce] Re-election of the TDF Membership Committee
- From: Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 14:52:55 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear supporters of The Document Foundation,
after the election of the board, and the formal establishing of TDF
earlier this year, it is now time to seat the last body of our entity
with people elected by the members of The Document Foundation.
To facilitate that, all seat holders of our initial membership
committee safe two have now resigned, giving the board the
opportunity to hold a re-election according to § 12 III of our
The board hereby announces elections to the MC, starting
2012-09-09 00:00 UTC
and lasting until
2012-09-16 23:59 UTC
Nomination period for candidates will open
2012-08-10 00:00 UTC.
All members of The Document Foundation as of 2012-07-01 are eligible
to vote, and to run for a seat. Members may self-nominate.
With best regards,
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
|[tdf-announce] Election of the TDF Membership Committee - opening of the candidate nomination period||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] LibOCon Visa - Don't forget to apply!
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] Further changes in the membership committee
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] LibOCon Visa - Don't forget to apply!
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] Election of the TDF Membership Committee - opening of the candidate nomination period