Dear Community,

as previously announced, [1] all members of The Document Foundation are called to vote on a new Membership Committee.

Members of The Document Foundation as of 2012-07-01 [2] are eligible to vote in the elections, and any eligible voter can also be elected to the Membership Committee.

To announce your candidacy, send a message to board-discuss@documentfoundation.org with your full name, e-mail, corporate affiliation (if any), and a description of your reasons for wanting to serve as a committee member. All candidates should also send a summary of their candicacy announcement to elections@documentfoundation.org

*** Candidacies must be announced prior to 2012-09-02, 23:59 UTC. ***

As of today, we have received the following candidacies, in order of receipt:

- David Emmerich Jourdain
- Sophie Gautier
- Fridrich Štrba
- Simon Phipps
- Leif Lodahl
- Jean Weber
- Eike Rathke

If you nominated yourself for elections, and are not mentioned in the above list, please get in touch with us as soon as possible at elections@documentfoundation.org

We would also like to encourage the previous members of the Membership Committee to send in their candidacies, as the reason for stepping back was to enable the first election by the TDF members.

We are looking forward to all candidacies, and would like to thank you for your work, engagement and dedication for The Document Foundation!

On behalf of the Board of Directors
Florian Effenberger

[1] http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/msg00107.html

[2] http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108