[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] Election of the TDF Membership Committee - Nomination of Candidates ends soon
- Subject: [tdf-announce] Election of the TDF Membership Committee - Nomination of Candidates ends soon
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:38:03 +0200
- To: email@example.com
as previously announced,  all members of The Document Foundation are called to vote on a new Membership Committee.
Members of The Document Foundation as of 2012-07-01  are eligible to vote in the elections, and any eligible voter can also be elected to the Membership Committee.
To announce your candidacy, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, e-mail, corporate affiliation (if any), and a description of your reasons for wanting to serve as a committee member. All candidates should also send a summary of their candicacy announcement to email@example.com
*** Candidacies must be announced prior to 2012-09-02, 23:59 UTC. ***
As of today, we have received the following candidacies, in order of receipt:
- David Emmerich Jourdain
- Sophie Gautier
- Fridrich Štrba
- Simon Phipps
- Leif Lodahl
- Jean Weber
- Eike Rathke
If you nominated yourself for elections, and are not mentioned in the above list, please get in touch with us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also like to encourage the previous members of the Membership Committee to send in their candidacies, as the reason for stepping back was to enable the first election by the TDF members.
We are looking forward to all candidacies, and would like to thank you for your work, engagement and dedication for The Document Foundation!
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 3.6.1
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] Election of the TDF Membership Committee - List of Candidates
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 3.6.1
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] Election of the TDF Membership Committee - List of Candidates