[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-announce] LibreOffice DevRoom at FOSDEM 2012 in Brussels
- Subject: [tdf-announce] LibreOffice DevRoom at FOSDEM 2012 in Brussels
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:10:23 +0100
- To: TDF Announce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Internet, January 24, 2012 - TDF and LibreOffice will be on stage at
FOSDEM 2012 conference in Brussels, Belgium, on February 4 and 5, with a
(http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/libreoffice_devroom) and a booth
where it will be possible to meet developers and other volunteers and
ask for information about contributing to the project.
Michael Meeks, member of TDF Board of Directors, says: "We're honored to
be hosted at FOSDEM again, the key event for Free Software hackers in
Europe, and we've lined up a large number of our core contributors to
give talks and mentor interested hackers".
LibreOffice has just surpassed the number of 390 code contributors
completely new to the project since the announcement on September 28,
2010. The 400th new code contributor might be announced at FOSDEM, and
will be awarded a free LibreOffice T-Shirt.
With an average of close to 80 code contributors per month since January
2011, LibreOffice has been one of the largest Free Software projects
during the last year (source: Ohloh, https://www.ohloh.net/p/libreoffice).
Short link to The Document Foundation blog: http://wp.me/p1byPE-dS.
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP email@example.com
skype italovignoli - gtalk firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/announce/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-announce] TDF announces the second bug hunting session to put first release candidate of LibreOffice 3.5 on the test bench
- Next by Date: [tdf-announce] LibOCon 2012 Proposals
- Previous by thread: [tdf-announce] TDF announces the second bug hunting session to put first release candidate of LibreOffice 3.5 on the test bench
- Next by thread: [tdf-announce] LibOCon 2012 Proposals