Dear Community,

we're happy to announce that LibreOffice and The Document Foundation will be at this year's FOSDEM in Brussels, February 5th and 6th. We will not only have a booth on Saturday and Sunday, where lots of active community members can be met, but we're delighted to announce that on Sunday, February 6th, we're having our own DevRoom from 09:00 to 17:00 in room H.2214

A detailed schedule can be found in our wiki at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011

For more information about LibreOffice, see www.libreoffice.org

For more information about The Document Foundation, refer to www.documentfoundation.org

The FOSDEM website is available at www.fosdem.org

Yours
The Steering Committee of The Document Foundation

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108