Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is happy to announce the third release
candidate of LibreOffice 3.3. This release candidate is not intended
for production use! The final release of LibreOffice 3.3, for
production use, will be available soon.

The Release Candidate 3 is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
from our download page at

  http://www.documentfoundation.org/download/

Should you find bugs, please report them to the FreeDesktop Bugzilla:

  https://bugs.freedesktop.org

If you want to get involved with this exciting project, you can
contribute code:

  http://www.documentfoundation.org/develop/

translate LibreOffice to your language:

  http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.3

or just donate:

  http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/

A list of known issues with RC3 is available from our wiki:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/3.3/RC3

Finally, let us express a BIG Thank You! to the following 89
individuals who have contributed to the LibreOffice source code and
translations repository between Beta 3 and RC3:

Abduqadir Sahran
Alexey Doroshenko
Andras Timar
Andre Schnabel
Andrew C. E. Dent
An Drouizig
Arjuna Rao Chavala
A S Alam
AWASHIRO Ikuya
Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
Bruno Gallart
camille
Caolán McNamara
Cédric Bosdonnat
Cheng-Chia Tseng
Chris Halls
Christian Lippka
Christoph Noack
Daniel Rentz
David Tardon
Dean Lee
Denis Arnaud
Dirk Voelzke
Eike Rathke
Florian Reuter
Freek de Kruijf
Fridrich Štrba
Giuseppe Castagno
Hanno Meyer-Thurow
Harri Pitkänen
Herbert Duerr
Hossein Noorikhah
Ingo Schmidt
Jan Holesovsky
Jeongkyu Kim
Jesús Corrius
Jonas Finnemann Jensen
Juergen Schmidt
Kalman Szalai
Katarina Machalkova
Kohei Yoshida
Kurt Zenker
Laszlo Nemeth
Leif Lodahl
Luboš Luňák
Martin Srebotnjak
Matthias Klose
Mattias Johnsson
Michael Meeks
Michael Stahl
Mihkel Tõnnov
Mikhail Voytenko
Miklos Vajna
Milos Sramek
Muthu Subramanian K
Niklas Nebel
Niko Rönkkö
Noel Power
Oliver Bolte
Ocke Janssen
Olav Dahlum
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Olivier Hallot
Oliver Specht
Paolo Pozzan
Pau Iranzo
Petr Mladek
Philipp Lohmann
Radek Doulik
Rene Engelhard
Rhoslyn Prys
Robert Nagy
Robert Sedak
Santiago Bosio
Stephan Bergmann
Sebastian Spaeth
Sven Jacobi
Sophie Gautier
Stuart Swales
Sveinn í Felli
Takeshi Abe
Thomas Klausner
Thomas Lange
Thorsten Behrens
Tor Lillqvist
Xuacu Saturio
Yaron Shahrabani
Yifan J

Yours,

The Steering Committee of The Document Foundation