Re: [tdf-moderators] gmail sidebar widget helper for base64 encoded messages (for those who are new to the list)

Great, Christian. I don't use gmail for moderating, but the free-standing version will be a big help.

If I don't recognize sender and/or subject of base64 encoded messages, I have been copying and pasting to a standard named file and running a little script on it in a terminal window. But I'll open your html window instead now. It'll be a big time-saver. Thanks.

//James