Re: [tdf-moderators] gmail sidebar widget helper for base64 encoded messages (for those who are new to the list)

Hi Christian,

On Sat, 2 Apr 2011 02:38:16 +0200
Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> for those who joined after I announced the helper (and to get some
> feedback on it - do others use it at all? If not (and you're using
> gmail): What are you using instead?) I'll post again the instructions
> on how to include the moderation helper to gmail's sidebar
>
> 1) Enable labs (Options/Settings button → Labs)
> 2) Activate "Add any gadget by URL" lab
> 3) you'll then have a "Gadgets" setting-page. On that page add
> http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod/gmailwidget as URL for
> the widget to add

I am using gmail, but I prefer to use my mailclient rather than the webinterface from google. If I needed a translation, I logged in into my webmail account and used your translator gadget. It is really helpful. :)

> if you don't want to add it, or don't use gmail, you can see a regular
> html version (that also spits out some debug-values) here:
> http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/mod

Well, that's even better. I switch now to using the stand-alone version. That's great.

Thanks Christian.

Sigrid