The 'problem' is that I've been approached by a number of
corp, gov't and non-profits who wish to contribute to LO
but want their donations to also be covered under the ALv2.

They have heard back that code under ALv2 will not be accepted
by TDF and LO and that patches must be under LGPLv3+MPL to
even be considered. They would like to know if submissions
under ALv2+LGPLv3 or even ALv2+MPL+LGPLv3 would be acceptable.

Thx for any answers that could be provided.