[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:32:23 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 09/29/2010 05:45 PM, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> If they insist on keeping the trademark given to Sun Microsystems becau
se the community hadn't an entity to claim violations and abuse,
I seriously doubt that Oracle will donate the trademarks to Document
Selling them is a possibility, but the price would probably be for
whatever OOo, as an independent company, would sell for.
As such, all planning should be done on the basis that the project has
been rebranded to LibreOffice.
No human will see non-list, non-bulk, non-junk email sent to this address
It all gets forwarded to /dev/null
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?||Steven Shelton <steven@SheltonLegal.net>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?||Bernhard Dippold <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice general ideas and suggestions
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Spanish how to LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?