[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Volunteering for the Document Foundation
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Volunteering for the Document Foundation
- From: Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 21:53:21 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Per Eriksson wrote:
This is Per Eriksson from the Swedish NLC and the qa project.
I have waited for this moment for a long time and would like to know how I best can help out, with the new infrastructure, localization and qa work and processes.
If there is any need for a technical person or for planning, please advice me on this : )
Thanks a lot for your help proposal, this is great to have you here, I'm really happy to see all our friends join :)
As Andre told you, we are going to organize ourself with more infrastructure in the next days and we will come back to you for sure once done!
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Volunteering for the Document Foundation||Kazunari Hirano <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Volunteering for the Document Foundation||Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing LibreOffice on Windows
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Volunteering for the Document Foundation
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Volunteering for the Document Foundation