[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- From: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 08:17:11 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Stefan Weigel
> Sam schrieb:
>> I would like to offer to the LibreOffice community a support forum that I
>> have just
>> created on a reliable host:
>> Please let me know your thoughts.
looks great, but there are more advertisements than contents....
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|[tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Sam <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning||Stefan Weigel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Next by Date: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning