[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 16:23:00 +1000
- To: email@example.com
Is it possible to shorten this prefix on emails from the Documentation
mailing list? [libreoffice-documentation]
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?||Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>|
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] LibreOfficeForum.org is now functioning
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LibO beta deb packages causes freeze using pdf-export and several menu entries
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Shorter mailing list prefix?