[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE : [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- Subject: RE : [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- From: Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 18:14:12 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
From what I've seen so far on my macbook pro, it writes everything to its
own directory. If you are concerned and want to be safe, just back up your
/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Openoffice.org folder first.
Le 2 oct. 2010 18:08, "James Wilde" <email@example.com> a éc
I'm on the Mac, so I can put the dmg file anywhere I like. But I don't
know whether it is going to try and get into my OOo templates, under
/Library/Application support/OpenOffice/... and all the stuff I have in
my personal profile.
Since OOo at the moment is my most important application, I don't want
to screw it up.
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
List archives are available at
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
- Prev by Date: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] New GUI for OOo/Libreoffice....
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- Next by thread: [tdf-discuss] [FAQ] new entries (here: CA/JCA/SCA)