[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- Subject: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- From: AG <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 17:22:01 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Sorry if this is basic, but ...
I've just installed LO on Debian testing and fired it up and all seems well.
A basic question though - OOo has a quick start option that sits in the "task bar". Does LO have a similar functionality/ convenience?
So far the beta seems pretty good.
BTW - what's the LO equivalent of the command soffice ?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Next by Date: RE : [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Does LO still overwrite OOo?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?