[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 20:12:06 +0200
- To: email@example.com
AG wrote (02-10-10 18:22)
I've just installed LO on Debian testing and fired it up and all seems
Great. You installed the beta of LibreOffice, I understand ;-)
( The abbreviation we want to use is LibO.)
A basic question though - OOo has a quick start option that sits in the
"task bar". Does LO have a similar functionality/ convenience?
I though it has, but cannot find it on my Ubuntu ;-)
So far the beta seems pretty good.
BTW - what's the LO equivalent of the command soffice ?
Just the same. Look in the installPath at the folder /libreoffice3/program
- free OpenOffice.org :: LibreOffice -
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?||AG <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?||AG <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Explanation . . . ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: This list and NoMail option ( Re: Nabble is archving the list now )
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] LO Quickstarter for GNOME?