[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland
- Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland
- From: Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:49:16 +0200
- To: email@example.com
У сре, 29. 09 2010. у 22:22 +0200, Raphael Bircher пише:
> For first we will make samething like the TCM who is already know from
> the OOo project. The first Version will be very simple. I'm not sure,
> if we can use this first version on the first release of LO, but we
> doing our best!
Hi Raphael, all
Is there any planned development on this item?
Something that others can join in?
What about code written by Helge Delfs from Sun/Oracle on top of
Joomla used for QUASTe and the planned TCM-QUASTe merge moving TCM
features into QUASTe, is that available somewhere?
QATrack was developed by Per Eriksson, he is a Sweden native-language
project co-lead, is this code available?
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/
|Re: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland||Andrea Pescetti <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland||Raphael Bircher <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] website improvements
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-discuss] Installing Libre Office
- Previous by thread: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-discuss] Join in of the TechTeam from OpenOffice.org Switzerland