Hello Florian,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Please add me to the users mailing list ( English version -
users@global.libreoffice.org ) so that I can start right away.

So to which Email id Will I be receiving email.?
Can  I  change  the  email  id  so that I will be receiving mail to be
moderated exclusively to the new mail id.?
The reason I ask is that I do not want to clutter up this id.?

What are your suggestions.?
I think I will open a new email id exclusively for moderating stuff.
What do you think?
Are there any additional things I need to do for this to happen.?
Surya

Hello Surya,