Hello Florian,

Deeply regret for replying you now on this matter.

I could not pursue the matter at the time you have replied me as I was
in a personal problem which took considerable time to resolve.

I    wish    to    help    the    moderators    team    moderate   the
users@global.libreoffice.org list.

If you can help me in this, please let me know the setup ( in steps)
and how to do it to enable me to contribute to the Libreoffice effort.

--
Best regards,
Surya                            mailto:surya@fastmail.in