(Wrong address again!)

(I sent this message with a bcc to the moderators list, but I can't see that it has come onto the
list so I'm sending it again, just to the list.)

Hi Anthony:

Now that you are contributing regularly to the users mailing list, maybe you would consider
subscribing to it so that all your messages will go directly to the list, and not have to be
approved first by one of the moderators.

You can do this easily by sending an empty email from your normal email address to
users+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org.  You'll get an email back which you should reply to, and
then you're in.  If you later wish to leave, it's the same procedure:  you send an email from the
same email address tousers+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.org.  Once again you'll have to confirm
that you want out, but when you've done that, you're out.

If you want to send mails, without receiving, for example if you post via Gmane, you can subscribe
with a mail to users+subscribe-nomail@global.libreoffice.org.
Again a confirmation mail will be sent to you (if you don't see it, check your spam box).  Reply to
that mail (with the same mailaddress of course).

For full details of the subscribe and unsubscribe options, send an email to
users+help@global.libreoffice.org.

Regards

James
One of the moderators