[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] moderation helper - problem
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] moderation helper - problem
- From: Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:35:54 +0200
- To: email@example.com, Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a problem with the standalone application for translating the base64 encoded messages.
I am using Mageia Beta1 with Chromium Browser.
When I first used the link given in Christians mail earlier on this list, I don't get a page at all. It doesn't load it.
After copying the chromium settings from my old Mandriva installation into the new Mageia directory I see now the website. But I cannot use it. I've copied some base64 "gibberish" into the box and clicked on "Translate / Decode" I only get the following error message:
Security token doesn't match, possible CSRF attack.
The link I'm using is this one:
Does anyone else have similar problems or an idea how to solve this?
Thanks in advance.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[tdf-moderators] Re: moderation helper - problem||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Fwd: [libo-users] Re: I am downloading LibreOffice to try it out.
- Next by Date: [tdf-moderators] Re: moderation helper - problem
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Fwd: [libo-users] Re: I am downloading LibreOffice to try it out.
- Next by thread: [tdf-moderators] Re: moderation helper - problem