[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- From: Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 16:11:38 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 06:50 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Several mails received on LibO lists come coded in base-64 and are
> unreadable in moderation message or source form (ctrl+U in Thunderbird).
> I am not sure what is the cause, but the difference I see is that
> messages sent in utf-8 (Linux users ?) are coded in base-64 and
> unreadable in source form although the messages sent in iso-8859-1
> (MS-Windows users ?) are coded in quoted-printable and readable in
> source form.
> I do not know if the cause is from my side or in the list configuration.
I have seen the same problem with some of the messages in the moderation
queue. I am using Evolution on Ubuntu.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Varun Mittal <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?