[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Subject: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 06:50:15 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Several mails received on LibO lists come coded in base-64 and are
unreadable in moderation message or source form (ctrl+U in Thunderbird).
I am not sure what is the cause, but the difference I see is that
messages sent in utf-8 (Linux users ?) are coded in base-64 and
unreadable in source form although the messages sent in iso-8859-1
(MS-Windows users ?) are coded in quoted-printable and readable in
I do not know if the cause is from my side or in the list configuration.
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Nguyen Vu Hung <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?||Jean Hollis Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] Encoding problem ?