[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Subject: Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- From: Varun Mittal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:39:56 +0800
- To: email@example.com
1) If a mail address not belonging to the mailing list sends a mail to the
list, the mail is forwarded to the inbox of all the moderators by a BOT.
Moderators have specified to which inbox of theirs should the mail go to.
2) The moderator needs to reply to the sender address [ a bot of mailing
list] , which tells the bot to deliver the mail to the list
3) Any of the several moderators of the list can reply to the mail from
4) Even if 2 moderators reply to the mail, it is delivered to the list only
5) If moderator decides mail is a SPAM, they just ignore it and it never
reaches mailing list.
Feel free to get back for any queries. Maybe we could spare Florian this who
is handling too many things already.
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>
<http://www.varunmittal.info>Moderator, all mailing list of LibO
"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"
On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:26 AM, David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
> Hi Florian, :-)
> I had a look through the list archive for info about this, but found none.
> Could you please give a brief explanation about how a list moderator
> actually does moderation?
> TIA if so. ;-)
> David Nelson
> E-mail to email@example.com<moderators%2Bhelp@documentfoundation.org>for instructions on how to unsubscribe
> List archives are available at
> All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/moderators/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?||David Nelson <email@example.com>|
|[tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?||David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Next by Date: Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Previous by thread: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?
- Next by thread: Re: [tdf-moderators] How do we do list moderation?